Monday, December 17, 2012

The Freebies keep coming ...

There are two clusters to choose from today ... grab one or grab them both.  I made the lighter one first, but didn't like it much, so I made the darker one.  I made a paper to match the first one but don't know if I saved it.  If I find it, I will post it.  In the meantime, I hope you are all ready for Christmas as there is not much time left.  If this is your first time here, scroll down through the whole blog as there are lots of goodies available.  And be sure to check back, as I have more gifts for you.   Don't forget to say thanks if you snag something...I love hearing your comments.  ENJOY!



2 comments:

Claudia van Schie said...


I want to thank you for all the beautiful freebies you've shared. I've downloaded them all. I'm in the process of organising all my files in a way I can find them back so I will surely be using your freebies.
Can't wait to use them!

I've added you to my google reader so I won't miss one of your beautiful freebies.

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy scrapping year!

Love from Holland,

Claudia
www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com
www.pinterest.com/clautje (collection of PSE-tutorials and daily downloads christmas 2012)

Unknown said...

So cute love it,Thank you.