Monday, December 19, 2011

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow ... and a freebie

Ok, where is the snow? We got a couple of sprinkles on a couple of days, but I really can't count that as the first snow of the season. I don't particularly like the cold, but I love the snow. Big giant flakes softly tumbling to the ground, turning everything white and pristine. Then it will feel like Christmas. I got the last of my shopping done today and have to finish wrapping, but I am ready! Let it Snow!! I'm thrilled to see that I have passed over 100,000 hits on my blog since I started keeping track. I've had over 9,000 of those since December 1st. Wow. Looks like you are all enjoying the gifts. Well, here is another one -- two more quickpages to match my free Christmas Joy kit (scroll down if you have not already snagged the kit and all the extras!). Be sure to say *Hey* if you stopped by. ENJOY!
You can download the QuickPages HERE

7 comments:

boop52245 said...

Gorgeous quick pages thanks for sharing

Nana and Papa said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful Christmas QP's. And your Christmas Joy kit is gorgeous.

Antoinette said...

Patchas, you have so many gorgeous freebies, I don't know where to start :) I won't have time to download and sort anything until after Christmas, so I'll be back :) I added your freebies to my DS Pinterest board! Have a wonderful Christmas!

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for more parts to this lovely kit! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebies, nabbed last 2 - LianeZ

MichelleF said...

Thank you so much for the Christmas Joy kit! It is soooo beautiful!

Maureen said...

Thank you so much...!!