Tuesday, August 25, 2009

September Freebie

We have been so busy lately that I really have not had time to blog. We have had visits from friends traveling in their RVs. We were so excited to see them. I read a quote somewhere that said ""The best part of life is when your family becomes your friends, and your friends become your family." That is so true. We have such wonderful friends. We are so blessed. Anyway, that is my excuse for not blogging more. I've also not scrapped much. I've been busy helping SweetMade with her new store, SweetMade, Inc. I did have time to make you a free desktop calendar for September using some of the wonderful CU items from SweetMade. You can snag it after you look at and scroll through my layouts ... LOL.

Thomas 1967
Credits: Pure Life Revamped by Charlize Creation

Michelle Feb09
Credits: Caroline by Cida Merola

Days Long Gone
Credits: Picnic in the Park by Veronica Spriggs and Stephanie Ogren

Here is your freebie desktop.


SEPTEMBER FREEBIE
Password is: fall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 9 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.

pepete13 said...

very beautiful work
You can put your freebies on a new web site : free-digiscrap.com

Cheers

pepete