Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Anniversary ...

...to me! Charlie and I have been married for 32 years. It is so hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday that we met ... and fell in love ... and got married. It has been like heaven. He is my best friend and my soulmate.

Here are a few more layouts to keep my posting up to date. We've been busy, and I've not had much free time, but did get a few done. My latest Winkflash book arrived today -- 100 pages of layouts. It came out really nice.

Kelly Prom
Credits: Among My Souveniers from Designs by Moo

Sweet 16
Credits: Pink Cake by Sweet Made

Erica (stock photo)
Credits: Among My Souveniers from Designs by Moo

Chuck && Maria
Credits: Sweet Paper Work and Just Another Girl Kit by Sweet Made

Celeste
Credits: Just Another Girl kit by Sweet Made

Introducing...
Credits: Lets Get Hitched by KristiW

Daddys Little Girl
Credits: Lets Get Hitched by KristiW

No comments: