Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lots of Sunshine

I love the Spring. I love Sunshine! I don't mind dreary weather, mind you, as I realize it is necessary sometimes, and it doesn't depress me like it does some people, but I love sunshine! So, here I am at the computer (LOL), but only because it is suppertime and I need to go fix dinner. But, I wanted to take a few minutes to post the rest of my finished layouts:

The Pout (stock photo)
Credits: Time for Tea by Scrapbrat Designs

Sailor Joe
Credits: Good Ship Lollipop by KristiW

Michelle My Belle
Credits: Dreamin Up Daisies by KristiW

Erica Easter (stock photo)
Credits: Cotton Tail Lane by KristiW

Erica Easter2 (stock photo)
Credits: Easter of Old by mISTYBELLE

Emily (stock photo)
Credits: Time for Tea by Scrapbrat Designs

Rock Me
Credits: Anthem by Ashalee Wall

Paint You a Rainbow
Credits: Imagination Station by KristiW

No comments: