Friday, April 10, 2009

Exciting News

I have been asked by Kristi W of The ScrappinDivaz Designz to join her Creative Team. I am so excited. I love Kristi's adorable designs. Here are some of my layouts with her kits:

In a Dream2
Credits: In a Dream by KristiW

Goodnight
Credits: In a Dream by KristiW

Spring has Sprung
Credits: Cupcakes and Fairies by Kristi W

Sleepy Time (Stock Photo)
Credits: Candyland Dreams by Kristi W

Mommy and Me
Credits: Candyland Dreams by Kristi W

Linda
Credits: Cupcakes and Fairies by Kristi W

2 comments:

Elaine said...

I just love your new look. Congratulations on your new position. She is one lucky designer to get you on her team.

Bear Necessities said...

Hi Patchas, I just wanted to tell you that I love the blog! How adorable. I hope you are doing well.
Kristi