Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm such a baby

I am. I can't help it. I don't like being sick. We had a great vacation and now that I am home, I want to get back into the groove of things. Go see the grandkids, play some Rummikub with our friends, go to church, go out to dinner -- get out of the house! I have spent so much time in bed, my back is killing me. My ribs hurt from coughing so much. Whine, whine, whine. I am sick of it. Sigh.
I am so far behind on my postings, I have lost track of what layouts I've done and where I've posted them. So here are a few done over the past month.

St Augustine FL
Credits: Self Indulgence, Veronica Spriggs and Sweet Made

New Beginnings
Credits: Self Indulgence, Sweet Made and Veronica Spriggs

So Happy Together
Credits: Giving Love by Ashalee Wall

First Grandchild
Credits: Sienna by Ashalee Wall

Laura & Michelle
Credits: Sienna by Ashalee Wall

Celebrating You
Credits: In My Dreamz by Sweet Made

No comments: