Tuesday, January 13, 2009

WOOHOO!

Wow, my blog has passed 50,000 hits. Who would have thought? And I never would have known it except for Boo of Booland Designs urging me to put a counter on the blog. Wow, thanks Boo! I am blown away. I will have a little gift for you later today, but in the meantime, here are a few layouts.

Memories are Made of This
Credits: Vintage Valentine by Sweet Made, at ashaleeandsweet

Love is Forever
Credits: Vintage Valentine by Sweet Made, at ashaleeandsweet

Joe & Celeste
Credits: Sunflower Seeds by Digizines by Teri, Digiscrapboutique

Fred & Carol
Credits: A Victorian Christmas by Monika Designs, Stone Accents Studio

Anna
Credits: A Victorian Christmas by Monika Designs, Stone Accents Studios

My Grandmother
Credits: Entwined by DigiZines by Teri Hanson, Digiscrapboutique

No comments: