Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Laundry Day

Today is laundry day, and that's good because I definitely did not feel like getting out and about today. I didn't sleep well last night. I have these sleep issues sometimes. For some reason I just can't sleep. It usually happens around 3am when I wake up and can't go back to sleep but last night was a double whammo. I didn't fall asleep until 2:15 am and woke around 5. I started keeping track of these episodes to see if there was some kind of pattern, but so far I don't see any. Oh well. I got some extra computer time out of it ... LOL. Today we focus on the fabulous designers at GoDigitalScrapbooking.

Fishing with Sis
Credits: Aquamarine by Maria Designs

At the Beach
Credits: Summer Cocktail by Verena Karolyi

Me & Stevie
Credits: Little Paradise by Doreen Stolz

Bobby
Credits: Beaute Feminine by Verena Karolyi

Richie and Anne in NM
Credits: Autumn Splendor by Verena Karolyi

Cheryl and Neal
Credits: Black Tie by One Memory at a Time

Baby Me
Credits: Sweet September by Verena Karolyi

Sweet Sisters
Credits: My Sweet Little Cupcake by Digital Anemona

Baby Michelle
Credits: The Butterfly Queens: Meliti by Digital Anemona

Vacation Memories
Credits: Beach Blanket by Doreen Stolz

No comments: