Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy, Busy Week

Wow, it's been a busy, busy week. Visits with friends, high school reunion, Church picnic, visiting family ... not one day free. I also did some baking (see "Licking the Beaters"...LOL) I need to get busy on my LOs though. My computer has been acting up, and my high speed connection has gone out a couple of times, so have been trying to get everything backed up as quickly as possible. But, gee, these huge hard drives take a while to copy over. Anyway, here are a few more of my finished layouts. All are from kits from the great team of designers at GoDigitalScrapbooking.

Back to School
Credits: All About Kindergarten by Andrea Gold

It's a Tom Thing
Credits: It's a Guy Thing by Christy Skaggs

Baking Cookies
Credits: Mom's Diner by Helen Ehrenhofer

Four Generations
Credits: Natural Inspiration by Verena Karolyi

Licking the Beaters
Credits: In Love with You by Verena Karolyi

Wee Michelle
Credits: Spring Swirled by Digital Anemona

Brother and Sister
Credits: Boy Toys by Lori Giles

No comments: