Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack

It has been so long since I've posted, but we have been on vacation. We went to visit the kids and all our old friends, and we just got home. We have been gone about a month. It was wonderful, and we had a great time. BUT, it is always great to be home -- in our own bed, in the same old groove, comfortable and happy :-) I've got a bunch of LOs to show you, but I am really so far behind. I thought I would get some scrapping done while we were traveling from here to there and back, but we were having too much fun. So I will post what I have, and then more later as I get them done.

A Gift from Darla
Credits: Mistical Morning by Sweet Made

No More Braces
Credits: July Water World Megakit by the SAS Team

Chuck & Maria - Summer 2007
Credits: July Water World Megakit by the SAS Team

Chuck & Maria
Empower by Ashalee Wall
Conchas
This is just a collage I made of my hubby's fishing trip up at Conchas Lake.

No comments: