Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy 4th Everyone!

I am sure I won't be blogging again before the 4th, as we are preparing for our own big Family barbeque, so want to wish you all a happy 4th of July. Celebrate safely and enjoy! Happy Birthday America!! Here are the rest of the LOs that I haven't had time to post.

My Brother, My Friend
Credits: Sprightly Spring by Verena Karolyi, available at goDigitalscrapbooking

Michelle June2008
Credits: Beautiful Garden by Michelle Yiap

Martha, Marie and Mary Agnes
Credits: Remember You Add-On by Doreen Stolz

Darla 1957
Credits: High Society by Lori Giles

My Great-Grandfather
Credits: Christmas in July by Sweet Made

July Desktop
Credits: Summer Fresh by Julie Cohen

Celeste 1994
Credits: Precious Moments by Michelle Yiap

Linda's 18th Birthday
Credits: Special Delivery by Digital Anemone

Charlie & Pat, 31 Years
Credits: Remember You by Doreen Stolz

No comments: