Thursday, May 22, 2008

More Spring Cleaning

Boy, we have been busy! We finished the storage area of the basement, cleaned out a couple of closets, and had some company from North Carolina. Today I am working on my office closet -- lots of old software and junk that has piled up since last year. It feels so good when you get a project like that done. In the meantime, I've been doing some layouts. Not as many as I would like, as Winkflash is having another flat rate book special and I'd like to get another one, but I am working on it.

More than a Mother
Credits: Stone Washed Bluez by Julie Olree, available at Stone Accents Studio

Childhood Memories
Credits: A Child's Play by Stellarific Creations

Pat & Diann
Credits: May Megakit from Stone Accents Studio

Mother and Child
Credits: Little Miss Retro by Ashalee Wall and Sweet Made

Love of a Son
Credits: May Megakit from Stone Accents Studio

My Grandmother on her Wedding Day
Credits: Precious Moments by Michelle Yiap

And this layout moved me on to Round 3 of the contest I am in...
Someday
Credits: Little Star, Digital Designs by Amyleigh Fennell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Make me so proud, tears a are a running ........
Love your new LO's
the memories and your Grandmothers wedding are outstanding....

Your work shows how much you love us from your heart.

:O)) ME

LLG Denise said...

Hi Patchas!

Your work is lovely. And your spirit is too. I am always "caught up" in your posts at Mabelle's place, so thought i'd come over and, if you will play, TAG YOU! No pressure, no stress, we all have busy lives. But, I'll be sending folk your way to take a look at your work, and I hope you will pay it forward and maybe have a little fun in the process and let us know a little bit more about you! Please check my blog for the Tag Rules, and remember, no pressure, no stress!

blessings on your day,

LLG aka denise