Saturday, April 12, 2008

WOO HOO!

Imagine my surprise when I opened this weeks newsletter from Stone Accents Studio to find out I had been voted April SAS-y Princess of the Month for my layout A Dream of Possibilities. As if the honor wasn't enough, I won a $20 gift certificate. Woo Hoo!! Thank you so much SAS!!
Here are some new layouts:

Easter Duck
Credits: Papers from Sweet Moments by Cimerola; Frame by Gunhild Storeid; Glass Eggs by Nore's Nice-ities; Bunny from Hoppin Spring by Rhondogg

Easter with Erica
Credits: Freddy Frog & Friends by Julie Cohen, free with purchase at Stone Accents Studio.

Baby and Uncle Craig
Credits: Maybe Baby by JenLin Designs, free with purchase at Stone Accents Studio

Mike & Misty
Credits: March Frosted Spring Megakit by the Stone Accents Studio team

Ice Cream
Credits: Maybe Baby by JenLin Designs, free with purchase at Stone Accents Studio

1 comment:

grambie said...

A WOO HOO back to you. I was so proud of you as the Princess at SAS. You have yourself to praise because of the exemplary and so professional appearance of your wonderful designs. I had and still have a bright smile upon my face because I was in total agreement with their decision. HUGS! and Congratulations!!