Thursday, April 3, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

The grass in turning green, the sun is shining more, and I think it has finally quit snowing -- is it Spring yet? The weather is turning a little warmer as the past couple of days have been higher than 50, so maybe we are through the Winter, finally. Oh, not that I didn't enjoy the snow (I love snow!) but enough is enough already. Here are a few more LOs I managed to squeeze in.

Generations
Credits: March Megakit by the Stone Accents Studio Team

Easter Blessing
Credits: Letters by Stellarific Creations, and Edgers Vol2 by Creative Chaos

Darla
Credits: BG paper and glitter branch: Brenda Mascari Kiss Me Freebie; Light paper and flowers: Booland Designs SAS Color Challenge Kit; Butterfly and Frame: Liv Hudson SAS March Color Challenge Kit and March SAS Colors Challenge Alphabet by WyvernWench, Sue Irish.

2 comments:

Rusty said...

Wow Hun, what gorgeous layouts! God has blessed you with an awesome talent! Thank you for sharing it with us!
God Bless!
CC (Rusty)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.