Thursday, February 21, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Well, it seems like I only have time to get on here once a week or so, what with life keeping me busy. Dinner at our GDs was fabulous, she is such a good cook. We've had some more snow, but it disappears as fast as we get it, so I guess that is not bad. Did you all see the Lunar eclipse last night? Wow. We had a perfectly clear sky and it was awesome. Well, here are my latest LOs...

Grandsons
Credits: Serenity Spa by Booland Designs, Free with Purchase at Stone Accents Studio

Linda and Uncle Richie
Credits: February Megakit, Stone Accents Studio and Gotta Have It Frames by CanDesigns

Men in Black
Credits: Sepia SAS by Skrapper Digitals and Edgers Vol 1 by Creative Chaos

Celebrate
Credits: February Megakit at Stone Accents Studio, template by Fryske's Digiscrap Design

Charlie Birthday
Credits: Whimsical Spring by CanDesigns at Stone Accents Studio

Celeste, Age 2
Credits: Shelle-Belle by Darlene Haughin, Free with Purchase at Stone Accents Studio

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make such beautiful layouts. I always enjoy looking at them. I especially love the men in black, how cute and creative.