Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hurry, Hurry

That seems to be the motto for this time of year. Hurry, Hurry. I hate to shop, and I hate the crowds. Bah Humbug. But I do love Christmas. The real Christmas. The spirit of Christmas. The whole holiday season, to tell the truth.
Anyway, we never did get the big snowstorm that was forcast for Sunday. We got a lot of rain and the snow has almost all melted away. It is cold and damp and foggy today though. I did get a few more LOs done.
This first is of our GGD in front of her grandma's flower garden. I used Booland Designs kit Anemone, available at Stone Accents Studio.


This one is of our grandson and his girlfriend at Thanksgiving. They are such a cute couple. I used Tuscan Sunset by JulieO, from Stone Accents Studio.


And last, but not least, my beautiful niece and her husband. I used Sunshiny Day by DarleneH for this one.

No comments: