Thursday, December 6, 2007

Be Careful What You Wish For

Yep, my wish came true. BUT, hey, didn't I say no snow on Wednesday because we had to drive to the City? We got over 2 inches of snow and then more again last night. They are predicting more for tomorrow but say the Big Storm will arrive on Sunday. Oh boy.

I have two pieces of news. First, I won the November Life History Challenge at Stone Accents Studio for my Truly Thankful layout (see Nov 18 post). Then I was so surprised to find out that my Sisters equal Love layout was selected as the Layout of the Day on December 5th at Nuts4Digi. Check it out here.

In the meantime, I have a few more for you. This one was done with Vintage Christmas by DarleneH, available at Stone Accents Studio.



This next one was created with JulieO's new kit, Tuscan Sunset. The elements and papers are so elegant.



And last, but not least, two layouts of our first snow of the season scrapped with JulieO's newest kit, Feelin Frosty. LOVE this kit.





And if you are looking for some great freebies, check out the Designer Contest at Stone Accents Studio. The theme for Round 2 is Christmas. There are 17 fabulous kits. Download the ones your like, and vote here for your favorite. Voting is open until Sunday at 7pm EST.

1 comment:

LilyBelle said...

Congratulations on your winning layout and the rest that you have displayed are really beautiful. You have a really good eye for composition!

I checked out your comment on my blog - Lilybelle Scraps - re the error message generated for the Papers d/l at 4shared. It worked just fine for me BUT I know there have been a few problems at 4Shared just recently, so, hopefully, if you try again, it will d/l for you.

Thanks for your comments on my designs - it's "music to my ears." :)