Thursday, September 27, 2007

Mirror, Mirror

I have been busy with real life, and have not had much time to scrap. But I finally quit tonight and stopped to scrap this LO of my Aunt Betty. She was the youngest of my father's family and a beautiful woman inside and out. I used the beautiful papers and elements from Pillowgirl's sets Heirloom Lace Papers and Heirlooms from Mother. I have come to the conclusion that previews, no matter how cute and well made, never do digital scrapkits justice. I recently acquired two heirloom kits and the quality of the charms and papers and elements is just outstanding. So real, you can just reach out and touch them. I have another LO to post as well, but it will have to wait until the new season starts of Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy are over. Gotta go. Back later or in the morning.

No comments: