Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blogging is hard

Blogging is hard. For me, anyway. What to say. Who cares. I am sitting here, falling asleep, even though it is only 4:45 in the afternoon. I am tired. I have not been sleeping well, going to bed too late, and getting up too early. Every time I think, "tomorrow I will sleep late", something comes up. And, my allergies are acting up - big time! I thought I had an eye infection yesterday, when my right eye got all red and puffed up. But then my other eye started to bother me and puffed up. And, they were itchy! I took some allergy medication (which I should be taking every day, according to the doctor) and the itching went away, but my eyes are still puffy. Lack of sleep isn't helping much. Anyway, here is another LO. I used Pillowgirl's Heirloom Lace Papers and Heirlooms from Mother.

No comments: